We collected hundreds of links as we researched the book--news stories and articles that served as source material and inspiration for the book. And we've continued to collect links, even after the book went to press. This list is a (pretty random) selection of those links. To access the entire list of links, check out our public searchable Evernote notebook. (Recommend using Safari.)
Links, Inspiration, and Source Material
- 10 digital transformation book recommendations for IT and business leaders
- 10 Principles of Emergent Organizations (And How We Live Them at The Ready)
- 5 Reasons You’re Failing at Lean Startup Methodology
- A New Year’s Gift From Brian Eno: A Growing Musical Garden
- After running 2,000 experiments for Fortune 500 product teams, here’s what we learned
- Agile: 3 signs that you may be drinking Unicorn blood
- Alexa: Amazon's Operating System
- An Open Letter To Apple From The Actual Working Pros
- As Goldman Embraces Automation, Even the Masters of the Universe Are Threatened
- Behavior Is All That Matters
- Case Study in Chaos: How Management Experts Grade a Trump White House
- Centralized Decision Making Helps Kill Bad Products
- Crossing the river by feeling the stones
- Design-led is a fallacy. Integrated design isn’t.
- Detroit Auto Show Reveals a Google-Designed Van That Could Steer the Industry
- Energy Giants Turn to Drones and Sensors in New Embrace of the Digital World
- Evernote’s New App Is More Than an Update—It’s a Reboot
- Francis Maude fears for future of GDS
- Hoping to earn rental income, The New York Times is redesigning its office
- How a Command & Control Culture Can Lead to a Crisis: The Cautionary Tale of Samsung and their Exploding Smartphone
- How Amazon innovates in ways that Google and Apple can't
- How Capital One Became A Leading Digital Bank
- How Much Should You Pay for Org Design & Development?
- How One Florida City Is Reinventing Itself With UX Design
- How The Gurus Behind Disney's MagicBand Are Remaking A $38B Cruise Giant
- Inside the secret meeting that changed the fate of Vine forever
- Listen to the wild ducks: How IBM adopted Slack
- Losing one is a misfortune. Two?
- Master of Her Domain… Name
- Mobile is eating the world
- Nissan turns to ethnographic research to inform the design of new models
- Sandboxes at Etsy
- Self disruption and super linear ...
- Strategic Planning Is Dead. Here Are Two New Ways To Face The Future
- The 3 IT myths that cripple big company innovation
- The End of Enterprise IT
- The EPA just accused Fiat Chrysler of cheating on emissions with its diesel trucks
- The Intrapreneur's Playbook
- The most important thing Dropbox did to scale Product Management
- The Richmond Project
- The UX Fund: Investing $50,000 in 10 companies, 10 years later
- The White House Gets Into the Nudge Business
- Two Retirees Create Marijuana Packaging Business in Colorado
- What Makes an Effective Executive
- Why Is It So Hard to Make a Website for the Government?
- Will 2017 See The End of Sonos?
- Why I’m Joining the Technology Transformation Service
Want the whole thing?
To access the entire list of links, check out our public searchable Evernote notebook. (Recommended browser: Safari. Chrome doesn't like this page very much.)
Also, a huge thanks to Nick Wangler at Developertown for helping us get these links online!
(These folks have one of the coolest offices I've ever seen, by the way...)